Sunday 2 September 2012

The face behind 'The Fashion Basement'

Hello everyone! So this is my attempt to start blogging on a regular basis and hopefully to provide some interesting and useful posts to the world! I thought I would write a little welcome message and answer a few questions that you will probably be wandering if you have stumbled across this blog...

Who Am I?
My name is Clara and I'm a 17 year old student from the lovely countryside in Norfolk, although I was born and spent the first 7 years of my life in Harrow, London! I am at college in my 2nd year studying English Lit, History and Psychology.

Why have I started a blog?
I wanted to start a blog so that I had a creative outlet, somewhere that I could post what I wanted and speak about the things the I like and maybe get feedback or create a discussion with the lovely people that spend time reading what I write! I also wanted to share my love for fashion and make-up and hopefully share some helpful tips and advice that i've picked up through the years!

What is this blog about?
 I am hoping to make this a fully rounded blog filled with a bit of everything, but I am unsure what it should be defined as yet. However I am certain that it will have fashion and beauty aspects to it, but I am still looking for that specific thing that I can add to my blog to give it a unique 'Clara' feel that differentiates it from other fashion blogs! (I SHALL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THIS)

When will I post?
 I am planning on creating a little timetable (geeky I know but that's me!) so that I know when and what I am posting on each day, I find I work better when I have a set plan to stick to! I will aim to post 2-3 times a week, but sometimes more! In the next few days I will have created a timetable and I will post it!

So now here is my question to you..... what do YOU think?
The aim of this blog is to interact with you guys and to ultimately create a blog which you find yourself wanting to read every week, so your opinions are vital to this blogs success! So what do you think about what I have said so far, and do you have any ideas, tips or hints that you want to share with me as I start and develop this blog?

THANK-YOU so much for reading this and taking an interest, even if you did just stumble upon this blog accidently! Look forward to posting again soon, I will be working hard to make this work!

ClaraJRB

No comments:

Post a Comment